Transfer Verification Form
- New international students admitted to the University of Nevada, Reno and who are currently attending or have attended another U.S. institution within the last 5 months without leaving during their grace period must complete this request to have their SEVIS record transferred to the University of Nevada, Reno.
- Please be sure to submit copies of your current I-20/DS-2019, visa, and I-94.
- The international student advisor at the institution that currently has your ACTIVE SEVIS record should submit an electronic recommendation for your transfer.
- Enter their information in the "Recommendations" section of the application for them to get an email to process your transfer.
- Your current international student advisor will need a copy of your UNR admission letter as proof of your admission, email it to them in order for them to complete the transfer recommendation.
- If your SEVIS record is not Active, do not request a transfer. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options.
WE CANNOT ISSUE YOUR UNR I-20/DS-2019 IF THIS COMPLETED FORM IS NOT SUBMITTED.
- New Transfer Verification Form - DO NOT create a new application if you already started another application that you have not submitted.
- Existing Transfer Verification Form - Login to continue an application you started but have not submitted yet.
ALL THE BOXES IN THE "COMPLETED" COLUMNS MUST BE CHECKED BEFORE YOU CLICK THE "SUBMIT" BUTTON.